Go Bottom Go Bottom

Lift hydraulics

View my Photos
wtfarmer
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-07-06          163836

I have recently purcased a 2006 farm pro 2425. I noticed the lift was a little sluggish. checked the fluid and did not register on the dip stick. My question is when I look in the mannual it said to add oil. On these tractor do you use oil or hydraulic fluid. This is on the lift arms for the attachments. Thanks!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Lift hydraulics

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-07-06          163839

If there's a separate filler for the transmission gears, it takes hydraulic oil; if there's a single reservoire for hydraulics and tranny, hydraulic/transmission fluid.

If you're not sure and it's made by Jinma, ask on the Chinese Tractor Owners site. ....

Lift hydraulics

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-07-06          163841

FarmPros are rebadged Jinmas, and take non-foaming hydraulic fluid in the sump under the seat. The dipstick is under the fill/vent beneath and to the rear of the operator seat. If yours is like mine, there's only one hash mark on the stick. I treat that as the full mark. Once the stick becomes dry, I add AW32 (or ISO32) hydraulic fluid to the mark.

//greg// ....

Lift hydraulics

View my Photos
wtfarmer
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-07-06          163849

Thanks for the help guys. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This