Go Bottom Go Bottom

How to clean stainless steel Thermos or Coffee Pot

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-12-11          185676

Finally discovered the easiest way to clean out the stainless steel coffee pot. After letting the the thermos style pot get completely black after a year of use, I started looking for remedies.

Tried a bunch until I found this one. Just put a couple caps of Automatic Dishwasher liquid into the pot and fill with hot water, let sit for at least an hour or overnight. The pot looks like brand new.

I was amazed at how good it was and tried using it on the stainless steel gas grill grates. Not bad but the same level as on coffee stains. Next I'll see how it works on my teeth :(

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
taogden
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-12-11          185681

lol, hope ya got dentures ....

View my Photos
greg_g

2012-12-11          185683

Coffee stains wipe away instantly with most general purpose household spray cleaners. I use Mean Green, but the purple one and good old 409 should work equally as well. I know this, because it doesn't take long for the inside of my white coffee cup to get a rather ugly brown. No soaking needed at all, it really IS spray-n-wipe !!

//greg// ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login