Go Bottom Go Bottom

Pepper Spray Black Friday

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-12-02          181456

My son is 16 and he wanted to go shopping on black Friday which we did not as I want no part in the crazy people it brings out nor the merchants who encourage this nutso behavior.

If you missed this on the news.... here goes:

Black Friday holiday shopping got off to a violent start as officials said a woman unleashed pepper spray on fellow shoppers late Thursday night at the Wal-Mart in Porter Ranch.

In what officials called a "shopping rage," the unidentified woman, trying to as snag more discounted merchandise, attacked 20 customers, including children, minutes after the store opened at 10 p.m.

Her "competitive-shopping" strategy, used in several parts of the store, left victims with minor skin and eye irritation and sore throats, according to a Los Angeles Fire Department official.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Pepper Spray Black Friday

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-12-02          181464

My wife and our oldest daughter went but I had nothing to do so stayed home and trenched in put in water lines. Well began putting in water lines. But in listening to the news while on breaks there were several issues at Wal Marts across this country with a shooting in an parking lot across the street from one here. Wal Mart and some other stores have got to rethink the way they are doing this for think they are either going to begin being hit with law suits for the situations they know they are setting up or the people who they really are trying to attract with stay away. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login