Go Bottom Go Bottom

Walmart Pinatas

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-10-28          166607

I was at the local Walmart a couple of months ago where my son and I got a chuckle at a display of donkey Pinatas. That had a Gi-normous sign above them saying "UNBEATABLE Prices", who wants an "Unbeatable Pinata", or hence the reason for the low price :)

Anyway, here is shot of Uncle Sam Pinatas I found with the same caption:

I was at the local Walmart a couple of months ago where my son and I got a chuckle at a display of donkey Pinatas.  That had a Gi-normous sign above them saying "UNBEATABLE Prices",  who wants an "Unbeatable Pinata", or hence the reason for the low price :)<br>
<br>
Anyway, here is shot of Uncle Sam Pinatas I found with the same caption:<br>
<br>
[p]http://moscowdiaries.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/img00036.jpg[/p]

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Walmart Pinatas

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-10-29          166618

I wonder what is the image here. Not being racial but who buys these? So when they heat up the colors of this country are they saying look at the great blessings that pour out of her, or we don't like the colors, or this is cute with no thought it is Uncle Sam's hat?

No I am not up in arms over this. The dangerous hits our county is having today is from the "elected" mafia.

Walmart Pinatas

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2009-10-29          166619

The one I saw in a store was a Donkey for Kids' parties, I don't know what the Uncle Sam Pinatas were for but I guess it was for kids at a July 4th party and no disrespect to anyone was intended ....

Walmart Pinatas

View my Photos
kthompson

2009-10-29          166620

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisCTB | view 166619
The one I saw in a store was a Donkey for Kids' parties,I don't know what the Uncle Sam Pinatas were for but I guess it was for kids at a July 4th party and no disrespect to anyone was intended

So do you think they would sell well in England? :)

I had not thought about for such as 4th of July. That would really be neat. Dennis, I know you had no disrespect meant. ....

Walmart Pinatas

View my Photos
harvey

2009-10-29          166623

Can not be any disrespect by trying to hit these. The sign says "UNBEATABLE". ....

Walmart Pinatas

View my Photos
kthompson

2009-10-31          166638

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey | view 166623
Can not be any disrespect by trying to hit these. The sign says "UNBEATABLE".

You know I like that. Has been many times, hope it continues. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login