Go Bottom Go Bottom

Christmas of 2007

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-12-21          149529

Probably each of us has had events in 2007 that hurt our hearts. We also probably had events that blessed our souls. Our building industry has taken a hit as has home loans. I lost love ones and celebrated the birth of my second grand child sit here, just a few days until we celebrate my savior's birth and think how blessed I really am. It is my prayer that each of you may have a very blessed Christmas with family and friends. That you may know the full joy of the season and it will be allowed to live and grow in your heart. May you find 2008 to be a great year for your family and yourself. May God Bless our neighborhoods and our countries.

kthompson

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Christmas of 2007

View my Photos
cutter
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-12-21          149556

Ditto! ....

Christmas of 2007

View my Photos
mobilus

2007-12-22          149571

My family has suffered through many hard times this year as well, but we've never given up because we have Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour and He had provided the will. Not that the hard times don't hurt, no, far from that. But having that relationship with my Savior has been a tremendous help in getting through the troubles.

Realizing that not everyone sees the virgin birth of Jesus Christ as the reason for Christmas, I pray that miracles of faith this season would show a lot of non-believers the comfort of having Him as their dearest friend.

I sat all afternoon with my grandkids, in a nice, warm home,looking at all the decorations we put up, relishing in the aromas coming from the kitchen as my wife bakes goodies, and thinking of all the blessings we've had this year. My wife said she needs to run back into town tonight, back into the shopping madness that is the general focus of the holiday now. Asked if I wanted to go, I declined...I'm not into crowds and I'll try to stay out of town until Christmas is past.

So, if you're still reading this, I ask you to take some time to really count your blessings. If you have your family, your health, and manage to earn a living, you are blessed. If you can turn to the baby that was virgin born and died on a cross so long ago, then you have found the greatest blessing ever.

Merry Christmas to all of you! And I pray that you have a prosperous New Year.

Mobilus ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login