Go Bottom Go Bottom

Excavator finally home

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-11-28          148799

First and foremost thank each of you for your input to different sets of questions over the last few months regarding TLB,excavator and thumbs. It took about a month from purchase date to delievery date but on Thanksgiving morning believe it or not the used Volvo excavator I purchsed finally arrived. In the mini class at just under 10,000 pounds but sure has proved more than capable for jobs put to it so far. Realize bigger jobs are coming and realize it may not handle all thrown at it. Very pleased with the sales man with Volvo who I dealt with Paul Berman and totally recommend him. He covers from about NY to Georgia not sure all products he works but found him to be very honest and involved.

Still working on thumb for it.

One thing this proved, do not trust all info on the internet. I found info comparing the model I bought at Volvo's own site not correct in one aspect. However it was so far out it was easy to spot. The over all height of the machine. Not sure who inputs machine comparsions specs. I got the impression it might be another company's site doing that. kt

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Excavator finally home

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-11-28          148800

Kenny you're still working on a thumb for it? You have two don't you? hahaha ....

Excavator finally home

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-11-28          148811

EW, you were on lbrown on his arms and legs and now on my on my thumbs...you have been in the south enough to know better than to accept my invite to go fishing...deep water no less...may need a bunch of blocks, some things float very easy. :) kt

You are correct, the Lord did bless me with two thumbs and not 10 as he did some people. ....

Excavator finally home

View my Photos
cutter

2007-11-28          148820

Pictures!! ....

Excavator finally home

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-11-29          148827

Pictures posting will be a first for me but I will try to do so. kt ....

Excavator finally home

View my Photos
earthwrks

2007-11-29          148829

Kenny, we have a large amount of well, "mobsters" here in the area. We have a saying similar to yours but we call it (standing on the bottom of the Detroit River with cement shoes on) "directing Perch traffic" (picture your arms outstretched and lazily waving in the river current directing the fish as they go by). ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login