Go Bottom Go Bottom

Looking at purchasing the Milwaukee M18 drill driver combo

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-03-23          186470

Hello friends,

I'm interested in purchasing the newest Milwaukee cordless drill driver combo set, but I don't personally know anyone who has one in my area.

I'm looking for some input from anyone here who might have some experience with the M18 Milwaukee.

I'm not opposed to Dewalt, but all of my other power tools are red. I'm rather fussy that way.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Joel

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-03-25          186482

Hi Joel,

I don't have that tool but I do have the Milwaukee corded sawsall and the quality seems very good. ....

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2013-03-26          186487

I have several Milwaukee corded tools that have been top notch. I would have no problem buying a Milwaukee battery tool.
I don't know who builds John Deere branded power tools, I've got several of their 18 volt offerings that are getting old too, but still work fine except for one failed battery. They are getting a bit dated now because of others that weigh a lot less and have the same abilitys.
My Milwaukee Sawzall, and two or three angle head corded drills are all old enough to draw a pension, but have never failed me, yet anyway.

Frank. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login