Go Bottom Go Bottom

Quaker Acres West Farm and Family Show

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-06-21          187427

Quaker Acres West Farm & Family Show
Featuring Vintage Tractors of all Sizes!

Sponsored by White's Farm Supply

Friday June 28th thru Sunday June 30th, 2013
Vendor Setup Thursday, June 27th

This show will have something for everyone! Vintage tractor displays (garden tractors to the big boys), a large antique and collectibles market, tractor parts, arts and crafts, collectible toys, Kids Korner, and more!
And FREE ADMISSION!!

The Bruce Beadle Band, Saturday at 6pm! Bruce Beadle Sr., Father of the Beadle Brothers, will bring decades of experience playing all your country and classic rock favorites! Always a great time!

Nashville recording artists, The Beadle Brothers, Sunday at 1:00pm! Their new single Back to the Country hit #1 on the Indie Country charts! And, this isn't their first time there. They are Powerful and put on an Energetic show. Check them out. This is a show you don't want to miss!

The Central New York Antique Tractor Club, and many other tractor collectors, will be displaying tractors and equipment of all sizes. Beautiful restorations to field ready workhorses! As of April, approximately 350 vintage tractors, hit & miss engines, and equipment displays are expected!

The Brookfield Garden Tractor Pullers will be here Saturday at 11:00am and pulling thru about 4pm and also displaying their tractors!

The Madison Future Farmers of America will be hosting a Dairy Industry display, selling Ice Cream,and will be parking cars during the show. We are proud to help support our Madison FFA!

This show will be running along with the 1st Annual Bouckville Classics Car Show! It will be a busy weekend in Madison & Bouckville, with a lot to do and see!
Vendor spaces are available, please call for more information!

Quaker Acres West
6941 Rt. 20 Bouckville, NY 13310
315-723-8736

Link:   Quaker Acres West Madison Bouckville

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-06-26          187513

Sounds great! Thanks Art ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2013-06-26          187517

Farming here is still family business. You would think such would be popular here but not. Think one reason is tobacco was for years THE CROP and it heavy labor intense in the summer months when many such event take place. Have a great time. kt ....

View my Photos
Art White

2013-06-28          187531

There are already quite a few exhibits set up and should be fun! ....

View my Photos
kthompson

2013-06-28          187536

Art...pictures please ....

View my Photos
Art White

2013-06-28          187537

I'm not good at that! I'll see what we can do though. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login