Go Bottom Go Bottom

Sept 11th

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-09-11          173952

I have no idea how 9/11 might have affected you or your family. Possibly you lost a loved one, friend or family member. Possibly you helped with those who were attacked directly or perhaps you were as I was saddened to see my brothers and sisters killed. It mattered not that a face or name I did not know, they were and are still my brothers and sisters. May this day God share his Grace on their loved ones and may the leaders of this country have a brain and heart. To those of the USA remember as you vote.

A good day to say thank you to each of you who have worn a uniform to protect others regardless of the land or the method.

God Bless you. God Bless America.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Sept 11th

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-09-11          173957

Thanks Ken,

My wife and I were sitting on the deck talking about 9/11 and the conditions here in the Metro NY area are exactly as they were that tragic day, clear blue skies and calm winds perfect conditions for the mayhem the terrorists brought. ....

Sept 11th

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-09-11          173959

KT;
A plus 10 on your comments.
Most every American over probably 20 now remembers exactly where they were and what they were doing when they learned of the 911 attack.
Many of us here with enough gray hair or perhaps no hair remember where where were and what we were doing when we learned JFK was killed.
The memory of Walter Cronkite breaking in to the noon programs with word that shots had been fored at the mororcade. Then later the memory of Walter annoncing that the president was dead and his turning away from the camera to choke back some tears will never leave my memory.
Frank. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login