Go Bottom Go Bottom

Economic yardstick

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-01-04          159054

We haven't had as much snow as last year but when we did have it there were hardly any snowmobiles going past compared to last winter. We have a groomed trail right past our house that they did groom this year, but maybe two or three at a time compared to 25 - 30 at a time last year. Smowmobiles can be fun and entertaining to lots of folks, but I wondered if the slimmer times have cut back the snowmobile budgets? The news media which loves bad news of course, has been telling us how bad off we are, maybe if we just turned the TV off at ten o'clock we wouldn't know we were bad off. No matter how old your kids are you still worry about them, so far all five of ours assure me their jobs are solid, lets hope so. Frank.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Economic yardstick

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-01-04          159058

Using the snowmobile index, I haven't seen a single snowmobile out this year. Last time it snowed this much they were all over. After Jan 20th I'm sure the economy will miraculously improve (at least in the media). ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login