Go Bottom Go Bottom

E-Z-GO WORKHORSE ST-350

View my Photos
cthonestguy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-07-28          114036

I just snapped up a great deal on one of these with only 50 hours on it. What a nice machine for the money- actually the money I paid for it. If anyone is looking for one of these (they sell them at TSC) they are good machines for light work. Mine has the real tree camo, electric lift dump, 12v lighter, hard top, lights etc.

Power is decent but not huge. It does what my old beat up Gator 2x4 did and rides much nicer with the full suspension. Great machine for trails and yard work.

Does anyone else have one of these with higher hours? Any things I need to look out for? I am not sure about the Robin engine. I have only heard good about them. Runs great at 50 hours but that's barely broken in.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

E-Z-GO WORKHORSE ST-350

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-07-28          114042

The only thing I know about them is that their golf carts are pretty good and that Robin is the small engine subsidiary of Subaru. ....

E-Z-GO WORKHORSE ST-350

View my Photos
cthonestguy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-07-28          114044

WOW, I just checked out your pics and saw that flipped over Deere John. Boy are you lucky not to be hurt! Did you have the belt on or off? Be honest! That had to be pretty nasty. I can't believe the machine came over and wasn't damaged. ....

E-Z-GO WORKHORSE ST-350

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-07-28          114045

Yeah, no harm done. I was wearing a belt but it went over real slow so I would have had time to hang on. The loader arm contacted a tree and the tree went over v-e-r-y s-l-o-w. Winched it upright and it didn't have a scratch on it. Only damage was spilled battery acid from a loose cap. Whoops. Base cause was the earth gave way under the left side. I didn't know the hill was made of spoils from the house excavation. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login