Go Bottom Go Bottom

Steiner Utilimax

View my Photos
eddieb1965
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-10-18          180928

Been awhile since I have been on here.Just thought I would let the Steiner enthusiasts know I traded my 430 max in for a Utilimax 428 with 321 hrs..I have mowed the yard and checked it over pretty well and am pleased at the performance and the dump bed.Im not sure how many of these are out there,but any other owners on this board? Eddie

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Steiner Utilimax

View my Photos
eddieb1965

2012-12-31          185820

Well we got a little 3" snow so I did some plowing today.The Utilimax is definitely the best thing I have plowed with.It never once got pushed sideways by the snow even at max angle.This almost always happened with the 430 and wet snow with max angle on the blade.The foot operated fwd and rev is also a big plus while working the blade.The other mods I have done so far are moving the bed forward 2" and lowering the seat down so my feet are more on the platform and not dangling.Anybody else getting any snow? Neberly? ....

Steiner Utilimax

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-01-02          185823

We got about 4 + inches of the white stuff. Wondering if mounting the blower will have been worth the effort :( ....

Steiner Utilimax

View my Photos
eddieb1965

2013-01-03          185834

Do you have the Steiner blower? and whats it on?I am almost thinking it is to narrow for the Utilimax width.I havent really needed a blower,although a few years we got a 20-24" dumping that worked my 430 pretty hard. ....

Steiner Utilimax

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-01-04          185856

Eddie, not sure have ever seen you machine. Can you post pictures? I am thankful snow is seldom an issue here. ....

Steiner Utilimax

View my Photos
eddieb1965

2013-01-04          185859

I have some pics,just not sure how to get them here,they are in my favorites and dont have a URL. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login