Go Bottom Go Bottom

New Holland price

View my Photos
John Shade
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-05-03          15405

How does this price sound to you experts for a TC29d w/SuperSteer?$14,000 (tractor)+ $2100 (mid-mower) + $3100 (loader) = $19200 totalThis is the best quote over the phone that I've got of 4 dealers with bargaining yet. The TC33d is another $1200 - is it worth it? I need it to finish clear 5 acres (small trees, grading) & then to maintain (mow/brush).Any other brand/model do it better for less???

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New Holland price

View my Photos
cutter
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2000-05-03          15407

John,
Assuming those are NH attachments, you better buy that one. I was quoted that price for a tc25d w/o SS. Same add on's. ....

New Holland price

View my Photos
John Shade

2000-05-03          15409

They are NH implements (7308 loader, 72" mower). He is showing a $500 "May disocunt" (whatever that is). All in our area that I spoke with said that this small dealer would be the highest & wouldn't "deal". But the dealer mostly recomended is $2000+ higher. This is the 1st price given - should I expect him to come down from that? What is the mark-up on these tractors? He said the TC25D would be about $1000 less. What more can a 29 do that the 25 can't? ....

New Holland price

View my Photos
tom

2000-05-03          15412

Just for info I was quoted $16,800 for a TC33D and a NH loader. ....

New Holland price

View my Photos
Dusty

2000-05-07          16027

John, that is a great price! I paid more than that for mine w/o SS. I'd jump on that deal with both feet. Just hope he didn't "misunderstand" you on the phone.
Good luck! Dusty ....

New Holland price

View my Photos
Jeff Dahl

2000-05-09          16094

I was quoted the following just yesterday for a TC29D w/ Supersteer.

Tractor ($ 13,200) + 7308 loader(w/ 60" bucket) ($3500) + 72" Rhino finish mower ($ 1350) = $ 18,050

I hope this sounds good. What do others think? ....

Link:   

Click Here

New Holland price

View my Photos
John Shade

2000-05-09          16128

That sounds like a good price. I think that I am now leaning toward the orange (B2910). I got one priced today @ $19000 w/loader & 60" midmower ( also with grill guard & loaded tires) & I think I can get him lower than that. A dealer of both blue & orange tells me that the belly mower on the Kubota works much better & is much, much more durable. Does anyone have bad experiences with the NH 914 mid-mower? This NH/Kubota dealer was very negative toward this NH mower that he actually tries to avoid selling. Is he just making more off the Kubota sale or is their something to the mower problem? He also says that the Kubota HST is much better. I did like EVERYthing about the Kubota - not that the NH is not nice also. Any experience with loaded (washer-fluid mixture) tires with mowing? Does the weight damage the lawn? With the loaded tires, the Kubota is still no heavier than the Boomer. Is there value to the added weight of the Boomer? The dealer says that Kubota has done extensive testing on "ideal weights vs. hp" & that NH has always been pushing more weight & hp only means better-better performance. Sorry to go on so long, but the more I learn, the more questions there are... ....

New Holland price

View my Photos
Keith

2000-05-10          16155

Here's what I was just quoted in SW FL 29D w/o super steer 12020, 7308 loader 3200, tires (turf) 710. And a 33S w/o super steer 11632 tires 710 and 7308 loader 3200. Sound fair? ....

New Holland price

View my Photos
Mark Wooldridge

2000-06-12          17136

Tom,

what dealer quoted you that price? did it include speed steer?

Thanks, ....

New Holland price

View my Photos
John Shade

2000-06-12          17143

The dealer is Ross Equipment in Cambridge,Ohio. I bought this unit & it did include Super Steer. This tractor had been on his lot for a while & I think that he wanted to move it... ....

New Holland price

View my Photos
John Shade

2000-06-12          17144

I just saw which thread I responded to a few minutes ago. What I actually bought was a TC33D w/SuperSteer, 7308 loader, R4's, arm rests, block heater for $16,500... I had been discussing different tractors over the past couple of months & I thought we were talking about the TC33D. I only have 10 hours on the unit, but so far, it is great... ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login