Go Bottom Go Bottom

Art

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-22          142351

Have not seen a post of Art's in a few days. Wonder if he is so busy with the season, vacation or were we working him to heavy? The first two are fine, sure trust nothing is wrong. kt

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Art

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-24          142410

Ken, I appreciate the concern! It is just the season but I think I'm going to take some time for fishing this coming weekend!!! It's been extremely hectic this year coming from a good year last year so I'm really not going to be complaining. It is definitely a good thing but yet a bit frustrating as there aren't to many people that have done everything from cleaning the johns to driving the trucks as we are still hiring trying to keep up. So I've been driving 18 wheelers picking up new equipment to keep the supply of equipment up as well as trying to keep up with other duties like training. It is a good challange although some times I feel like I'm a round peg trying to get into a square hole. I haven't figured out how to do things the way I used to, as I use the steps to get on the truck racks now. No just throwing an arm up and swinging my legs up, coming down isn't quite as bad but I brace myself on the rack. A lot of the time I respond is at nite, and the body by the end of the day just doesn't have any more then enough energy to allow me to get in my chair and turn the lap top on with a good tv show and about ten to fifteen minutes before I'm snoring according to my wife. ....

Art

View my Photos
kthompson

2007-05-24          142417

Art, BTW you have a great web site.

I have notice that we refer to ourself as a ROUND peg. I resemeble that remark. Glad business is good for you. kt ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login