Go Bottom Go Bottom

The weather

View my Photos
SG8NUC
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-02-16          124683

I got off work tuesday night at 3am and the windshield was covered with ice, and it was 28 degrees. believe me that is a crisis here. The defroster made short work of that. I got a call at 10 am to play golf it was 65 degrees when we teed off at 12 in shorts and golfshirt. The maple trees are red and the Redbud trees are starting to bloom. The fish are on the bed in My pond I think spring has sprong. It was 70 degrees when I got to work. Life is tough.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

The weather

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-02-16          124685

Well don't get too cocky. It was warm last night and 70+ here in AR today. In the afternoon we had a little rain and by 6 pm it was 30. Tomorrow and Saturday they are expecting sleet. It is coming your way.
The weather is getting like Calgary with the Chinook winds. The rapid changes in the weather gives Calgary the highest suicide rate in NA. ....

The weather

View my Photos
SG8NUC

2006-02-16          124687

That explains all the Sas-katch-ewan (in my best southern drawl) plates I see on I-95 hell bound for Florida with all the white stuff I could hardley see the plates. I loved huntsville I was there for a year in 1971. The hunting was great and so was the fishing. You anywhere near there. ....

The weather

View my Photos
Pete Tosh
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-02-18          124750

It was 61 degrees yesterday, we gettin all the way up to 15, today's high. That is life in Northern Ohio. For the most part, it has been a mild winter. I really like the thought of playing golf again. ....

The weather

View my Photos
AV8R

2006-02-18          124752

2° for a high here today in central Wisconsin.

Wish me luck on my outdoor, plowtruck starter project. Grrr-Brrr.

The weather

View my Photos
wingwiper
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-02-18          124753

About 2 inches on the ground, currently 10 degrees and that is alright with me, cuz this time of year it is normally about 45 below. '
I have NO snow to play with tractor. I just look out the window at it. 178 hrs, starts fine, I keep it plugged in and Use Power Service and NO KEROSENE.
Hopefully all of them Mosquito eggs will freeze and die, with no snow cover to insulate them... Fingers crossed. Going to be a terrible Maple season, again, some folks actually started tapping in Late January, there is one for the record books. My Sugar House is filled with wood and ready to go, if and when we get any sap. ....

The weather

View my Photos
grinder

2006-02-19          124790

around 0 today (sun) 60 mph winds Fri. night. Mt. Washington
N.H.had winds clocked at 129 mph fri. night.
They have a great web site with a webcam in daytime. World record ground level winds recorded there, I think it was something like 234mph?
Thursday I had my bike out for the third time this Winter,
no snow, snowmobiles for sale everywhere, cold then warm
Global what?

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login