Go Bottom Go Bottom

NH 1220 rear wheels

View my Photos
wilberville
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-10-16          147037

I am in need of new rear wheels for my NH 1220. Dealer pricing is out of this world. Does anyone know where you can get used or other non dealer wheels.

Thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

NH 1220 rear wheels

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-10-17          147038

Wilberville,

Ebay offers many tractor tires and wheels. One of my favorite sellers often has a set up for auction, though not necessarily for your particular tractor. You'll have to be patient as you search through the auctions each week.

Another good place to look is craigslist.com. There you can search by State or city for items located near you.

McGrew Equipment, in Pennsylvania, is a high volume dealer in used equipment, and often offers tire and wheel sets for sale.......often to the highest bidder, at auction. McGrew Equipment items can be found on ebay, as well.

If you're not in a big hurry, you might try proxibid.com. This is an auction site that allows you to bid live, from the comfort of your own home, as the auction is taking place. You can search through the site once each week to see what's coming up.

Also, don't forget to check the classified ads on this website. You'll find a link to the classified ads at the top of this page.

Dealers ask a lot of money for their items, and in some cases they deserve every penny they're asking, because they have what you need. However, if you can wait, and aren't in a big hurry, substantial savings are possible.

Joel ....

NH 1220 rear wheels

View my Photos
hardwood

2007-10-17          147040

Farm equipment salvage yards will have used wheels, altho some may not be much better than what you have so look them over carefully. Most any good sized tire shop that handles farm tires will have a source for new wheels for almost any application also. Frank. ....

NH 1220 rear wheels

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-10-17          147044

Try Unverferth Manufacturing in Kalida, Ohio. They are the OEM for many tractors, equipment and implements. You'll need to have a buddy (or befriend a new buddy) who works/owns a shop order from them though as they sell only wholesale. ....

Link:   

Click Here

NH 1220 rear wheels

View my Photos
wilberville

2007-10-18          147122

Thanks folks I'll give these a try.. ....

NH 1220 rear wheels

View my Photos
candoarms

2007-10-19          147125

Wilberville,

If I'm not mistaken, your rear wheel size should be 9.5-16.

If this is correct, you should be able to find a wheel to match up quite easily, as it is a very common size, and is found on many different makes and models.

You'll need to know the bolt pattern (6 lug, 8 lug, etc.) and the diameter of the center hole.

Most any tractor graveyard should be able to match up a pair of rear wheels for you.

Try searching for a tractor salvage yard near you.

Joel

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login