Go Bottom Go Bottom

BX23 or B21

View my Photos
magoo2
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-03-07          79124

Howdy, new to the tractor game, but I've done some homework. I have 3.5 acres, soil is fairly rocky, but most has been worked over the years. I presently don't own a tractor, but am considering a BX23 or B21. I have to put in a small road (200 feet) across some lawn on a small slope, along with some sprinkler trenching and drainange projects. My fear isn't that it will take longer with the BX it is that the machine can't handle it. Does anyone have any experience with doing heavy work (for projects, not routinely) with a BX? thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

BX23 or B21

View my Photos
jpr62902

2004-03-07          79127

I think you're talking apples and onions here. The B21 is a heavy duty commercial TLB machine, and as I understand, the FEL is not removable. I have a BX22, and its perfect for me. So far, I've used it to dig drain line trenches, plant trees, remove small trees (4" in diameter) and bushes, remove sidewalks, shovel snow, and of course, mow grass. It has performed all of these tasks to my satisfaction and to switch from TLB to 1st class mowing machine only takes about 20 minutes (with a little practice). I can highly recommend the BX22. ....

BX23 or B21

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-03-07          79173

I think that the BX22-23 is the perfect machine for you. ....

BX23 or B21

View my Photos
lbrown59

2004-09-29          97398

I think that the BX22-23 is the perfect machine for you. Art White
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
The BX 23 has been for me so far.

Go Top Go Top

Share This