Go Bottom Go Bottom

Koyker Loader

View my Photos
JerryG44
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-06-16          57812

I am interested in getting a loader for a New Holland TC30 and see that Koyker mades one to fit. Can you tell me how they compare to the New Holland 7608? At first glance the cost seems to be a third less $3400 to $ 2400 and also have a higher lift capacity.Thanks.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Koyker Loader

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-09-19          64374

Most of the loaders sold by the tractor companies are manufactured by another company and sprayed with the correct color. Badge engineered.
I am not sure how the Koyker is as a number of models will fit the New Holland.
You also need to consider ease of removal. If you are using the tractor for other apps. then it is nice to park the loader. The JD unit comes off in minutes, therefore I would remove it to mow.
You also need to consider the waranty and your TC30 waranty if new. ....

Koyker Loader

View my Photos
WillieH
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-09-23          64638

JerryG44 -

Koyker makes a very strong loader for sure. They also are quick detachable. I would suggest you either call them or email them for specs on your particular application. They are very accomodating, and have a host of different models that have the respective mounting bracket paraphenalia for many different tractors. http://www.koykermfg.com/Loaders.htm

- WillieH. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login