Go Bottom Go Bottom

Loader connection - JD 650 L1500 etc

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2002-08-06          41021

We had a post here where there were some individuals looking for loaders for older and rare equipment. I looked up the info on the Bulher site and determined that they had the loaders attachments available.
Then I could not post on the tread and was unable to post a message to Dennis to let him know something was not working.
Anyways, there may be other after market FEL, but I had found the Allied site and they have a good list of tractor models. Allied has an excellent reputation in Canada and the prices are competitive with the exchange rate.
Peters

Link:   Allied Loader index

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Loader connection - JD 650 L1500 etc

View my Photos
TomG
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2002-08-06          41026

An Allied 195 was on my Ford 1710 when I bought the tractor used. The loader has worked just fine, although the bucket is a bit small for the tractor. However, on the 1710, the loader doesn't go low enough to apply much down-pressure when the bucket is flat. That also means that digging with the bucket is somewhat limited since it's less stressful on a tractor to dig with a fairly flat bucket.

Perhaps a 195 will go lower on other tractors. However, it's not a problem for me since I avoid digging with the bucket and smaller bucket probably is OK for me anyway. I'm not tempted to pickup huge loads of gravel that would challenge the puny power steering on a 1710. The 195 has done all the work I've ask of it, and it doesn't leak down. The loader may be 15 years old although the tractor only has 600 and change hours on it.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login