Go Bottom Go Bottom

1977 850 Loader

View my Photos
CED28734
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-01-07          150000

I am looking for a Loader for my 77 John Deere 850. It has no hydraulic connections, and i'm a little worried. I dont have a huge price range, and am probably looking for a used loader. What do I need to do about the hydraulics????

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

1977 850 Loader

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-01-07          150010

CED,

You'll need to have a hydraulic block installed and plumbed in. It is best to have this done by a dealer, but you may be able to do this yourself....depending upon your skill level, tools, and experience.

Loaders are available from many sources, but you'll have to make sure you get the proper frame to install on your tractor.

I once owned a Koyker loader. It was a very good loader, and I had no complaints. Koyker loaders are built in South Dakota. See the link below.

Unless you know exactly what you're looking for, it's difficult and risky to purchase used loaders. Look around at some of the sites, such as Koyker, to find out which loader models will fit your tractor. Once you know what you need, it's then possible to look for a used loader with confidence that you're buying exactly what you need.

Joel ....

Link:   Koyker Loaders

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login