Go Bottom Go Bottom

quick coupler

View my Photos
jackzucosky
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-09-13          116308

I have a Kubota M4900 with a LA1002 loader. There is no quick coupler between the loader frame and bucket. Is it possible to add a quick coupler to this setup and if it is, is it very hard to do? I would like to add a plow (something like Murf's setup) to the loader arms this winter.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

quick coupler

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-09-13          116316

I don't know if they're still available or not, but Kubota used to have two different quick coupler devices, maybe Art can tell us.

The one like I have is very inexpensive and will work with the standard bucket with no modification at all.

It is also remarkably easy to make up additional frames that will then pin on in place of the bucket. This is what I did for my 'utility' frame in my pictures.

Even if Kubota don't offer that style anymore it wouldn't be very difficult to duplicate at all.

Best of luck. ....

quick coupler

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-09-13          116319

Jack, I don't have the info with me but we often use ATI for this unit. The price is around 574. retail and we get them through company called MDS which is located in PA. I know I've posted their web site before and I beleve it is ATI airseeders or along those lines. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login