Go Bottom Go Bottom

Michigan 55B Loader

View my Photos
BroDeCo
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-05-05          110727

I have been working on this loader for some time now. I can seem to figuer out the brakes they don't work at all. The brakes are Air over Hydrolic. I have hooked up an out side air supply to fill the tanks with air, while the air is hooked up it leaks out of the treadle valve which is attached to the brake pedal. When the pedal is pushed down the air is held up in the treadle valve and does not leak but when I let up on the brake it contiues to leak. I don't know if maybe some how the hoses were hooked up in correctly when i got the machine or what. If anyone knows anything about this piece of equitment or this spicific problem please let me know how to fix it or where i can find help. Thanks a Lot

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Michigan 55B Loader

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-05-06          110747

Put new seals in the treadle petal. They normally do go bad in the neutral position. ....

Michigan 55B Loader

View my Photos
BroDeCo
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-05-06          110770

thanks but the whole pedel is new and was just put in yesterday and there was no change...so if you think of anything else let me know thanks

Michigan 55B Loader

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-05-06          110772

Are you sure it is leaking out ?

If the air supply, compressor or whatever it is, is supplying the brake system with air pressure in excess of the relief valve setting on the machine, the relief valve will open in an attempt to dump the excess air pressure.

Could this be what is happening?

Best of luck. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login