Go Bottom Go Bottom

46 BH and Landpride Tiller

View my Photos
JasonR
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-05          127239

Now that spring is here, I finally get to play with my winter purchase (the JD 4110). I did some digging in the creek with a 16" bucket on the 46 BH - and was was impressed. It even cut through some small tree roots.

I had originally planned on getting a Woods GTC-52, but when I got the backhoe, I noticed the JD dealer also sold Landpride attachments (the JD dealer is much closer than the Woods place). He talked me into the RTA 58". I was a little nervous about the 4110's HP for that size tiller. I did a little tilling last night (thanks to the rear work lights). I couldn't believe I was actually tilling - hardly any noise, no bouncing - it just quietly tilled the ground. O.K. - it did make a little noise when it found part of a 3" branch embedded in the ground. What a difference from the 30" tiller for my GT245.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

46 BH and Landpride Tiller

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-05          127240

They are great little tractors. We will have to wait and see if the models that replaced the 41xx's are as good.

I have ripped through tree root thicker than my arm with the 46 hoe.... no problemo. I don't have a tiller, but I am not surprised that you are pleased with the power output. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login