Go Bottom Go Bottom

Del Morino

View my Photos
Paul-in-VT
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-09-24          64791

I have a Kubota 3710 (30HP at PTO) and am looking for a tiller to use on a couple of rocky hard pack acres. My local Vermont dealer is selling a new Del Morino tiller - 60 inch with adjustable offset. List $1675. cash price $1400. Anyone have experience with Del Morino? Price? thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Del Morino

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-09-25          64807

With the boom in popularity in recent years of CUT's comes an increased demand for 'compact' implements. This need has been filled to a large degree by importing existing products from countries that already have such items, and have for years.

Italy is high on this list of countries, an 'average' farm to them is a good size building lot to us blessed with so much land. For the most part their equipment is well made and dependable, if it wasn't the company would have gone out of business a long time ago. The fact that their currency is low compared to the green-back only makes it an even better deal.

Best of luck. ....

Del Morino

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-09-25          64853

Make sure it's got a slip clutch and you should be safe. ....

Del Morino

View my Photos
Caplight
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-10-28          67391

FYI, my local dealer in SW New Hampshire quoted me $1565 for the Del Morino 39" offset for a BX2230. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login