Go Bottom Go Bottom

Itter size and weight

View my Photos
Cityfaarmer
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-04-04          127165

I have been reading alot here and now I have decited to ask the experts on here on you'r thoughs. I have a Kubota 7610 HST and want to get a tiller for it I have though about the woods gtsc52 but the kk has 6 blades instead of 4 like woods and most others But the KK is much heaver than the other brands.I have even looked at the XB kk but don't want to go to lite. Dose the two more blades make it work much better than the four blades it would seem to me it would till up the soil better. and last but least what size are most of you runing on this tractor the ground around here is sandyloam and rocky?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Itter size and weight

View my Photos
bmeyer
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-04          127169

I'm running the GTC 52 with my JD 2210. I'm very happy with its ability to till. I'm in heavy soil with more than a fair amount of loose granite material. It handles all that nicely.

I find it runs rather quietly, and hooks up easily. I'd buy it all over again.

Itter size and weight

View my Photos
Iowafun
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-04          127176

I run a 60" KK tiller on a JD 4310 with no issues. It leaves a beautiful seed bed behind it. After the first time I used it, I nearly bashed my head against the side of the barn thinking about how much work and effort I used to spend using a walk-behind tiller. It's a "why didn't I do this sooner?" experience.

I run mine in harder soil that contains lots of clay. It does fine. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login