Go Bottom Go Bottom

Lenar Tractors

View my Photos
raynman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-25          72158

Anyone have info or feedback on Lenar?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Lenar Tractors

View my Photos
Peters
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-12-27          72421

I guess they are an export tractor from Jiangling in China. They look very similar to the Jimnas. They have only been produced a few years so time will tell. ....

Lenar Tractors

View my Photos
Lenarguy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-12-27          72431

The Lenar is an open platform, 28.6 h.p., 3 cylinder diesel, live power, 4wheel drive. This tractor has a super tight turning radius and is a real powerhouse. It is NOT like a Jinma! The factory is new and is owned in part by Ford Motor Company and uses Ford Quality control processes. I have looked long and hard, this is the best value for the money I can find! ....

Lenar Tractors

View my Photos
raynman

2003-12-28          72480

Thanks for the info ....

Lenar Tractors

View my Photos
hick11h1369

2004-05-02          84960

Hello, you may want to read what I have to say about the lenar tractors, I have had four of them. ....

Lenar Tractors

View my Photos
hick11h1369

2004-05-02          84961

hello, you may want to read what I have to say about the lenar tractor. I have owned four of them. ....

Lenar Tractors

View my Photos
hick11h1369

2004-05-02          84962

you may want to read what I have to say about the lenar tractor. I have had four of them. ....

Lenar Tractors

View my Photos
Raptor9999

2005-05-27          111610

I've had three Chevy pickups with the same story. So is Chevy a POS. No, I don't think so. Sounds to me that if you keep having these sorts of breakage problems, you bought too small of tractor for the job. ....

Lenar Tractors

View my Photos
hick11h1369

2005-06-04          111941

Hello Raptor,
I hear what you are saying, thinking that I am abusing the tractor, but the truth is, Lenar, knows it has had some major quality issues and they have done alot of restructuring of the tractor and they have some very influential people from Texas that are now monitoring the quality of these tractors. How do I know this??? Well, because of the problems I have had with the 4, that is four different tractors of the same model, they have made it a priority to replace this tractor of mine with a new one. These guys made a trip all the way from Texas to Michigan to look at the tractor and to speak with me face to face. They agreed that the tractor had several defects from the factory and they understood my frustration. Please do not think that what I have done with these tractors was abuse, or too small for the job. The older Lenars have some major issues and trust me, I will post what I think of this new one when they deliver it to me. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login