Go Bottom Go Bottom

Need help in pricing my tractor for sale

View my Photos
dbrown40
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-09-07          193592

I have an Agracat 250 (Jinma) 4x2 25 hp machine. As the hour meter is broken, i do not have accurate hours but estimate around 100. the steering hydraulic cylinder needs to be replaced as does the ignition switch (key lost). There is a 4' bush hog that is really well used and dented. the tractor is in average condition at best.
Does anyone have suggestions on what price to put on this for a sale. It seems like I paid around $6,500 for the machine and mower.
thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Need help in pricing my tractor for sale

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-09-09          193617

My best suggestion is to look for this tractor on the big sites and see what others are being offered for. As to the key there is good chance you will find it is a standard key used no need to change the lock. Not true for all brands but know it is for my orange and green machines. As to the cutter how bad is the dent(s) and how worn. I have seen them sell not that much below new to say only 30% of new but honestly here a used rough cut mower holds it price I think too well unless it is a light weight cutter than doubt they do. kt ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login