Go Bottom Go Bottom

TC29 will not start

View my Photos
Winsbor
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-11-16          185497

This little tractor will not start. Just hear a click. The click is not comming from the starter but a little black wiring box on the right of the console. I was mowing turned it off and now it will not start. Put a new battery on it and still will not start. I see ther are several safety switches which i can only find the range switchbehind the left rear tire. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated...

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TC29 will not start

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-11-18          185508

The first step in troubleshooting would be to jump the starter (go from the battery direct to the starter, bypassing the key, cutoffs, battery terminals, etc.) but that should be done by someone who knows how. ....

TC29 will not start

View my Photos
Winsbor
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-11-18          185509

Fixed.... First I checked fuses, Then the range sensor. All looked well then I crawled under and wiggled wires coming out of trams. I figure this is PTO sensor wires. As I jiggled the wire they fell apart. Guess something snagged it while mowing. Plugged it back and she fired right up. CASE CLOSED.... ....

TC29 will not start

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-11-19          185511

Good for you! (Doesn't say much for the NH design people, does it.) ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login