Go Bottom Go Bottom

NH 914A Mid Mount DDrv Mower

View my Photos
schrottlos
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-06-11          142850

I am looking for the Belt Part Nr and Spec (length & size) for the 72" Mover Deck B173.
The Operators Manual does not give these details. The dealer is asking me for the length. Need to replace the belt, but can not determine the length without taking it out!
This is a big job since the Mover needs to be removed from the tractor.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-06-11          142877

Are you needing to replace it? If yes, then just cut the belt off with a knife and take it to a belt supply or dealer. Take it from me, unless you use the special belt measuring tool good luck on finding the actual size. Laying it stretched out and measuring it that way doesn't work, nor does wrapping a tape measure around it. If you're going to, or have to, install a new belt you're going to have to remove the mower anyway so...git-r-done! ....

View my Photos
pkzochow
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-06-11          142885

B173 = 173" belt, you can buy one at any autoparts store, picked mine up at Napa, about 1/3 the cost of the dealer price. Just give them the B173 and they can get the belt for you if they don't have it in stock which they didn't when I got mine. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login