Go Bottom Go Bottom

Nh 1725 w FEL on eBay

View my Photos
atortiz
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-05-31          87331

In my search for a tractor w/FEL for landscape use I came across a NH 1725 w/FEL on eBay. The auction listed it as 4yrs. old w/550 hrs, 4x and 27hp. He compared it to a TC30 at $17,000. Sounded like good hours for a 4yr old tractor but now that I bid $10,955, I see that the only years that these were made was '97 & '98. That makes it atleast 6yrs old and everyone compares it to a TC29. Any advice or criticism about this purchase price?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Nh 1725 w FEL on eBay

View my Photos
atortiz

2004-08-11          93229

Well, since everyone responded to my first post, I guess I'd ask for some advice on connecting a subframe for a 757c backhoe attachment to this tractor. Can anyone explain how to connect the hydraulics to the distribution block? It has a rear hydraulic valve and an FEL already attached. Anyone have pictures of the connections? What about filter part#s. ....

Nh 1725 w FEL on eBay

View my Photos
AnnBrush
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-08-11          93244

I dont have a NH 1725 listed in my reference so cannot give you more information.

In general the first thing you should do when purchasing a tractor is ask for the COMPLETE model number and actual serial number of the machine. Then call up your local dealer for that brand and ask for the year and specs for the SERIAL number. It is difficult for a user to provide a faulty serial number that actually corresponds to one located in the manufacturers database. When I called my JD dealer about the 4300 I bought used he told me the actual year and pulled up the service history for the tractor even though the tractor was in another state. I also checked that the tractor had not been reported to JD as stolen. Once purchased I gave my info to JD, now they will check every time a service or repair is carried out on that machine that I have not reported the unit as stolen. The serial number is the key piece of information for that machine. Good luck bidding. ....

Nh 1725 w FEL on eBay

View my Photos
atortiz

2004-08-11          93250

Thanks for the reply. That is great advice but I already purchased the tractor and now I am adding a backhoe attachment. I guess I need to move this to the backhoe section. Could the admin help me out? ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login