Go Bottom Go Bottom

Fair Price for a TC18 4WD Hydro front loader belly mower rear grader

View my Photos
Tumbleweed36
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-06-07          154356

I have a TC18 that is approximately a 1998 model. It has a front loader, a belly mower, a 5' rear grader and chains. The tractor has less than 500 hours on the diesel engine. It has turf tires on it. The tractor is in excellent condition and has always been well serviced and under cover.

I am moving to a smaller place in the city very soon and need to sell this rig in the next couple of weeks. What is an estimated fair market price for this tractor?

Any suggestions on how to market this tractor so I don't have it for a long period of time trying to sell it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Fair Price for a TC18 4WD Hydro front loader belly mower rear grader

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-06-07          154360

Tumbleweed36,

You should go to tractorhouse.com and search through the "less than 40 horsepower" listings. That will give you some idea what the dealers around the country are asking for a tractor like yours.

Once you establish a good starting price, you can then place an advertisement at tractorhouse.com. I have no idea what the fee is for placing an ad there, but that site is generally considered THE PLACE to go when looking for compact tractors.

Ebay is not recommended, due to the high number of scams that take place there. Your bidders will be contacted by bogus sellers, hoping to gather active e-mail addresses, or even by posing as the seller of your tractor. In many cases, Ebay tractor buyers have sent their money to people in foreign nations, rather than to the actual seller.

I'm sorry to hear that you have to sell the thing. Hope all works out well for you.

Joel ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login