Go Bottom Go Bottom

New Holland Model 1530

View my Photos
gatailgunner
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-04-27          128444

I have a NH 1530 which is hard to get the hood released. Once it releases, it lifts quite easily. Any suggestions?? How do you put air in the rear tires when they have fluid in them? Mine squirts fluid even when the valve is positioned on top according to directions in the manual.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New Holland Model 1530

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-28          128529

If you have to add air then you must have a leak. This will cause the rim to rust. You might try to lubricate the linkage. ....

New Holland Model 1530

View my Photos
cataract
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-11-20          166975

I am thinking of buying a 1530 compact tractor. How do you like yours? Is there anything I should be aware of with this machine? ....

New Holland Model 1530

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-11-23          167000

Maybe whoever ballasted the tires filled them rather than properly leaving air in the top fifth or so. One way to check on the location of top of the fluid is to whack the tire and listen for a different sound when you're hitting over liquid than air. Another is to inspect the outside every morning. Under certain humidity and temp conditions you'll see condensation over the liquid area only. Whether the leak rusts the rim depends largely on the liquid used. In any case, just force inflation-air past the liquid.

Hood releases are simple and obvious mechanical devices that you may be able to adjust and should, as has been suggested, oil. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login