Go Bottom Go Bottom

MF 1260 safety switch locations

View my Photos
armijolj
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2019-03-05          198224

I need to locate the safety switches for testing but cannot find a manual that shows the exact locations of the switches and what they look like. In need of adult supervision, thanks.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
tbear640

2019-03-07          198225

Quote:
Originally Posted by armijolj | view 198224
I need to locate the safety switches for testing but cannotfind a manual that shows the exact locations of the switches and what they look like. In need of adult supervision, thanks.

My Massey has 3 safety switches that I can think of, there is a switch located on the bottom of the seat that indicates if you're sitting on the tractor. There is another switch on the high, low, super low shifter that indicates if the tractor is in gear, mine is located under the deck where the gear engagement lever enters the case. Then another switch that indicates if the PTO is engaged but I'm not sure where exactly that is located but you should be able to trace the PTO engagement lever and locate it. If your Massey has a hydrostatic drive then look for the gear engagement switch look around the gear engagement lever. ....

View my Photos
armijolj

2019-03-10          198226

thanks ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login