Go Bottom Go Bottom

B6200D 4x4 fluids

View my Photos
gregjo1948
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2019-10-06          198777

I'm working on a B6200D 4x4 and need to change all fluids. I need know the correct oil viscosities and capacities. engine oil-transmission fluid-hydraulic fluid-differentials fluid-front hubs fluid-engine coolant. Where can I get a FREE manual for it? thank you, gregjo1948

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

B6200D 4x4 fluids

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2019-10-07          198778

Have not had a reason to look in a while but Kubota use to have I think all the info you are wanting on their web site. Tractordata.com also has a fair amount of info there. If those do not supply your info not sure you will find any "FREE" manual.

If you are buying from a dealer that is something you need to ask about on a used tractor. I have always gotten one with a used tractor as with new tractor. However have only ever bought a used tractor for a dealership who sold that brand.

If you will go to a Kubota dealer to buy the supplies they will know all that info and might print it off for you. If you have no relationship with a local Kubota dealer a great time to. You will be able to buy some of this less than the Kubota brand but, the info may be worth more than the price difference. Wal Mart of Advance Auto parts has no idea where the drain plugs are is there a screen you need to remove and clean also.

Before I would replace all these on a used tractor do check the hoses to see if they need to be replaced on the radiator. Do not miss the air filters. ....

B6200D 4x4 fluids

View my Photos
gregjo1948
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2019-10-07          198781

Thanks for the reply. I went to a local dealer and got the info I needed and the fluids. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login