Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota BX 2236 Loader Backhoe options

View my Photos
AButcher
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2012-05-01          183419

I just recently purchased this model. This is the first tractor I have ever owned. When I purchased this tractor it came with a mower deck (under the machine), brush hog and tiller. It had 191 hours on it and I have put about 5 hours on it so far. I really like the tractor. I have about 10 acres of field. about a 1/4 of this I am using for food plot and just cutting the rest with the brush hog. This tractor seems to be ideal for the acres I have.

I would really like to add a front bucket and a Hoe on the back. Can anyone tell me one, if I can add a back hoe on this tractor? It didnt come with one and I have been told that its not a good idea to add this because of the frame that is on the tractor. Second, can I put a front loader on this tractor and how much $ would be reasonable for this loader?

I would appreciate any informaiton on these two questions.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-05-01          183426

FEL no problem. I'd guess around $3k. Best professionally installed.

A hoe strains the 3-pt hitch if installed there. A dealer can advise about subframes (which are a good idea even for the FEL) and advise if the pump is strong enough. I'd guess around $5k, making renting a dedicated unit worth considering for odd jobs. ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2012-05-03          183450

I think that the model you have is a BX2230? ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login