Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota Tractor sub-frame hookup with woods 7500 backhoe

View my Photos
42657johnson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-11-01          166650

I have a L3130 Kubota tractor with a bushhog N246 front end load. I have recently acquired a used Woods 7500 backhoe attachment and subframe that was attached to a Kubota tractor with a Kubota front end loader. Is there an attachment to make the woods backhoe subframe fit with the bushhog front end loader?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-11-01          166651

Do you know if the subframe was originally on an L-series? ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-11-01          166654

Many mounts if not available from Woods might be easily fabricated at a metal shop. ....

View my Photos
auerbach

2009-11-02          166665

I support Art's suggestion but suggest a tractor dealer. The metal work is within the scope of any full-service shop (choosing and ordering the stock, cutting, bolting, welding). The essential aspect is knowing what to tie to what, and a tractor guy would understand where the strains are and how a subframe works. And how to design it so as not to interfere with ground clearance and mid-mount implements. Also, all the work is underneath, and a metal shop is unlikely to have a tractor hoist. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login