Go Bottom Go Bottom

Snowblower for B7800

View my Photos
dorite
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-01-18          159580

I currently have a FEL and a rear blade for my B7800 and am considering purchasing a snowblower. Should I get a front or a rear mount? Should I consider brands other than Kubota?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Snowblower for B7800

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-01-18          159581

Dorite,

I'd go with the rear mount blower, unless you'll be spending many hours on the tractor each time you clear out the drive.

As for snowblowers, there are many different brands to choose from. You have your pick between Kubota, John Deere, Schulte, Loftness, New Holland.......and MANY others.

The B7800 is a very capable tractor. You shouldn't have any problem powering a 60-62 inch rear mounted blower with a 22 inch fan. That would make a great setup for you.

Joel ....

Snowblower for B7800

View my Photos
hardwood

2009-01-18          159582

A front loader and a rear blower make a combination that is hard to beat. One compliments the other. Frank ....

Snowblower for B7800

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-01-19          159603

I guess it would depend on how much snow you get between cleanings. I have a paved drive and as much as I like the blower it isn't the best for light drive cleaning. The loader is easier to scrape it bare but the blower takes less time with a good six inches or more and I know I don't have the banks for the wind to blow it back in deeper. Three point is good for blowing it away after you bunch the snow and illiminates the banks. Do make sure it is electric or hydraulic rotation on the spout! Three point blwoers with a short top link will handle dirt drives well. ....

Snowblower for B7800

View my Photos
dorite

2009-01-20          159656

Thanks for your input.
I found a Farm King 60" rear mount that should do the job. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login