Go Bottom Go Bottom

g2160 hydraulics

View my Photos
meridian
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-10-24          157478

While using my 2160 recently I jumped off only to get caught up on the lever that raises and lowers the mower deck. I believe I broke some part of the mechanism that engages the hyrdaulic cylinder block that the lift lever controls. I know there are parts missing but not knowing what it looked like in the first place its difficult to know what to order. Does anyone know a site/place I could get a diagram of what this setup looked like intially.
Not having much luck cruising kubota sites and parts departments.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

g2160 hydraulics

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-10-24          157479

Meridian,

I'm sure there are other places to go, but I know for a fact that the good folks at Coleman Equipment can help.

Contact Mary in the parts department. She'll gladly e-mail you a picture of the parts breakdown. The photo will contain a complete breakdown of the assembly in question. You will then be able to determine which parts are missing, as well as how to reassemble the components.

Once you determine what's missing, you can use the information provided to order the proper part, as well as use the proper terminology when identifying those parts.

Click on the link below. A phone number is provided at the following link.

Joel ....

Link:   Coleman Equipment -- Kubota Service Center

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login