Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota B6000 loader and backhoe

View my Photos
Keith Cservak
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-01-24          139158

Hello.Group I am looking for the gentelman on this site that has the B6000 with the origenal loader and backhoe I have the same machine and would like to see if he has any good pics and info any help would be great.
Thank you.
Keith Cservak.
1-24-07

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
kubb6000

2007-12-04          148970

Hello Kieth, I have a Kubota B6000 with original backhoe and front loader, I also have some pdf files of the original b219 backhoe and front loader from a B6100 which is almost identical I believe, haven't seen this file in a while. Some things have changed as I restored this unit but I have keept to the original theme, and have all its original parts if it where to be a classic antique. I beefed up some of the structual members and added larger cylinders for the outriggers, I have the type that just shoot out on an angle, it's a riggid system..wheras the later b219 bachoes had fold down outriggers like the B6100, I have a pdf file for that backhoe also. The B6100 system was much advanced compared to the B6000...but then the B6000 I have is like a tank, it's a real work horse and the 2 cylinder just keeps banging away. I hope this gets through to you..since this is the first time...and I don't see who this message is replyng to in the reply to window...so it goes..let me know how to send you the pictures..I have many befores and afters, too many for this site to carry I think. Thanks ....

View my Photos
grnmntsolar

2008-04-16          153043

hello fello B6000 owner. i dont have a backhoe but sure would like to. do you have pics you can share of your machine?

thanks!
chris
www.greenmountainsolar.com

View my Photos
bob923
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-10-28          166611

Hello, I have a B6000 and built a front loader. All hydraulics are done except where does the return hose from the spool valve go? They tell me it returns to the reservoir, which is the tranny but can't find the port? Can you send me some photos of the hose/line routing.
Thanks ....

View my Photos
bob923
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-10-30          166629

I built a front loader for my B6000. All hydraulics are done. I spliced into the pressure line and silver soldered 2 JIC #6 to the In-Out open center spool valve to maintain the 3/8" ID needed for flow. I have photos for anyone wanting to tackle a project like this. It was fun and educational. It works great.

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2009-10-31          166630

Please post pictures of your loader project.

Thanks! ....

View my Photos
bob923

2009-11-02          166670

Hello Dennis, I'll post some photos of the project and how I installed the hydraulics. Not sure where or how to post the photos. ....

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2009-11-02          166672

Hi Bob923,

To post pictures on this site login, then "myProfile", then "Modify Photos". Or you can get there with the link below:

Depending how big your picture is and how fast your connection is it can take a few seconds to a few minutes.

Big pix are automatically reduced to a smaller storage size.

Dennis ....

Link:   Add a Picture

View my Photos
rjnel_1

2009-12-21          167629

I have an old B7100D i tapped into the on board hydraulics but the loader responds very slow I would be very interested in how you did it or I'll have to convert to an external pump any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Randy ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login