Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota B6100

View my Photos
Harley4fun
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-09-15          165662

I've recently came across a 82 Kubota B6100 with FEL. Owner says he just replaced clutch press plate & bearing. Does $4500 sound like a good price? Or is this overpriced?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kubota B6100

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-09-17          165716

To begin with who did the work on it? If a Kubota dealership they may know the tractor (ask the service people) and be able to provide good info.

But the number of hours, what kind of condition it is in all come into play. It is hard to tractor and fel in good condition for that price. ....

Kubota B6100

View my Photos
Harley4fun

2009-09-18          165745

I appreciate the info. It must have been a good deal, because it sold before I could even get to it to look at it. Thanks again for the info. ....

Kubota B6100

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-09-18          165752

With the economy there are some good deals popping up. Watch craigslist. If you don't know tractors see if you can find a tractor mechanic who will look at it for you. Do know there are crooks on ebay and craiglist offering real nice tractors about this size much newer with Front end loader (FEL) for normally about $5,000. You will never be able to put your hand on the tractor before you send money as they will play it has been moved for shipping or storage.

You might do well to visit dealerships as they might have offers that also suit you.

BTW, welcome to Tractorpoint. Join in, some very fine people here. ....

Kubota B6100

View my Photos
Harley4fun

2009-09-18          165755

I appreciate the help very much. Mechanically, I can check out tractors myself as I am a 20yr aircraft mechanic. Yes, tractors are different than airplanes, but the fundimentals are the same. I used to have a 99 Kubota B2400 with a FEL. I sold it about 5 yrs ago when I sold my house & land. Wish I had it back, but such is life. Anyway, I will find another. I'll catch ya later, that I'm sure. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login