Go Bottom Go Bottom

Kubota B7610 Used Price

View my Photos
alexeir
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-08-04          144328

Howdy,
I've got a line on getting a used 2006 b7610 with 60 hrs. Only has a 54" mower. Will need to get loader, tiller and brush hog at some point. Any thoughts on what is a reasonable price.

Thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kubota B7610 Used Price

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-08-04          144329

What's he asking? ....

Kubota B7610 Used Price

View my Photos
alexeir

2007-08-04          144330

They wanted 11,500. A new one at the dealer without the mower would run about 11K after the rebate. ....

Kubota B7610 Used Price

View my Photos
hardwood

2007-08-04          144331

Seems plenty high, does the warranty transfer to you? ....

Kubota B7610 Used Price

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-08-04          144332

Who is "they" in both instances? "They" makes a big difference in price if "they" is a dealer who took it on trade hoping to make it up on a loser sale, or a "they" who is a homeowner who feels he owes too much and can't get out from under it. Or simply a "they" who feels it's worth it's weight in gold. In either case, basically, a $500 "discount" for a "used" mower which is what this deal amounts to---on a machine that is or going on two years old, is not a deal. If there was a few grand difference then I might consider it.

Buuuut if you are financing it through the dealer then you will most likely be much further off dollar-wise buying new as the interest rates are usually much lower---plus you get the latest-and-greatest for pennies more than the 2-year-old not to mention a full warranty. And if you're buying new they'll sometimes be more generous on a new mower than if you come back later. ....

Kubota B7610 Used Price

View my Photos
candoarms

2007-08-04          144333

Alexeir,

The B7610 is a very nice little tractor, but the price the seller is asking is too high for a used machine.

As the others pointed out before me, you'd save a lot more money, over the long haul, if you go through your dealer and take advantage of the financing incentives.

If I'm not mistaken, Kubota offers two years at 0% interest on all B series tractors. With the money you save in interest, you'll just about be able to purchase the loader.

Joel ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login