Go Bottom Go Bottom

2004 Kubota price check

View my Photos
KenQuat
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-05-09          141957

I am going to look at a 2004 Kubota 30 hp, diesel with 71 hrs (excellent cond). I forgot to ask what model it is. It has a snowblower, scrape blade, brush hog, chains, disc, & plow. He is asking $15,200. I think it is the right size hp for me. Do you think it is a good price? What is a fair offer? ASAP please, I'm looking at it Sat.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

2004 Kubota price check

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-12          142028

KenQuat,

Without knowing the model number, it would be very hard to tell if you're in the ballpark with the 15,000 dollar figure.

However, any Kubota tractor with only 71 hours on it is considered to be like new, unless some extraordinary circumstances apply, such a recent flood, tornado, fire, etc.

I'm assuming this tractor does not have a front end loader. If this is the case, the price is about the same as a new Kubota, without any attachments included.

Prices vary greatly depending on the model number, and whether or not it has a hydrostatic transmission, locking diff, 4wd, etc.

If you can find out the model number, you will be able to compare prices fairly quickly using tractorhouse.com

Joel ....

2004 Kubota price check

View my Photos
wbracy
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-05-18          142184

Like Joel indicated it is difficult to guess a selling price for a tractor without the model number. But with that said and knowing the tractor is 30 hp with the attachments you mentioned and if it is 4 wheel drive and has a FEL I think it might be a fair price.

Would be interested in what you find out!

Link:   B-series pricing

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login