Go Bottom Go Bottom

Purchasing a second-hand excavator of SY95 C-9

View my Photos
validation
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2016-07-14          195478

Recently, I have bought a second-hand excavator: Sany SY95 C-9. When I decided to buy a second hand excavator, my plan was to buy one which has not been used for more than 4000 hours. I don¡¯t want to buy an old one with too many problems. It is a waste of time and money to repair those old ones, even though people around me prefer to buy a world-class one that has been used for nearly 20 years. This excavator¡¯s key components and clean cab proved that my decision is not wrong.
The excavator has only been used for 1880 hours and is still in good condition. Indeed, this Sany excavator doesn¡¯t let me down. There is no oil leakage. It is equipped with the Isuzu engine, Kawasaki pump and Bosch Rexroth valve. These three world class key components guarantee the excellent performance of the excavator. As for me, Isuzu engine is better than Ynmar or Mitsubishi engine because of its low oil consumption. What¡¯s more, the SY95 C-9 excavator is well preserved by its original owner. The rear part of the machine has not been severely damaged. The cab is clean, which shows the excavator¡¯s original owner cares the excavator so much.
Anyhow, regular maintenance is still necessary even though the excavator Sany SY95 C-9 is in good condition.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Purchasing a second-hand excavator of SY95 C-9

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2016-07-15          195482

Glad it worked for you. Sany machines were here for a short time and did not sell, no idea reason. Think have seen one or two on a lot recently but did not pay much attention.

But my question is: for you to be an expert on cranes and it seems excavators what is your background? What industry do you work in? How big is the operation?

Such would help me know how to value your suggestions.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login