Go Bottom Go Bottom

3 point hitch

View my Photos
lockhaven
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-04-06          177812

CK30 gear with 118 hours, went to lower the 3pt hitch and no movement. Engine sounds the same with no sign of any strain, the lever works ok and is turning a plate on the housing. FEL is working fine hydraulic fluid level is where it is supposed to be. Any incite on what is happening would be appreciated.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

3 point hitch

View my Photos
lockhaven

2011-04-06          177820

well guys the egg is on my face, I had the knob in the lock position. I did not know it had a lock position :)

3 point hitch

View my Photos
tpulley

2011-04-07          177822

Aw man.. you beat me to it. I saw that in the manual I was reading last night. I am reading the features etc. There are lots of buttons and knobs on there. I just hope I don't push the ejection seat one... ....

3 point hitch

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-04-07          177825

a few weeks back my wife and I were doing some shooting. I picked up one of her pistols and it would click but not fire. Reloaded and same again,,,to which she walked over to it and flipped the safety off. It happens, enjoy the egg.

I had used a tractor a few hours a year for many years the old USA made brands and never saw a manual. Bought my first Kubota a few years back and found out in hurry you need to read the manual. Somehow they got complicated and easier to use. ....

3 point hitch

View my Photos
tpulley

2011-04-08          177840

Aint that the truth. I have never seen so many switches on a tractor before. ....

3 point hitch

View my Photos
tpulley

2011-04-10          177869

Well... I went to put on a attachment on the dk45. I used the 3pt lowering handle, notta... I thought about this post, I said to myself, self, that little knob under there is your problem. I turned it both ways and retried each time, notta. I then tried half way pulling or pushing it in or out, notta. Reread the book, notta. I puzzled over this way too long (I refuse to answer that on the grounds it may allow my stubbornness to surface). I resorted to calling the dealer and speaking to the mechanic that gave me the prep out for it. He explained that the draft protection handle needed to be set to zero. I moved that and it worked beautimously...

So many stinking switches.... ....

3 point hitch

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-04-11          177905

No idea on the Kioto but on my Kubota that had draft it took a while to get the hang of how it works. So much different than the older Ford and MF to me. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login