Kioti LK3054 300 hour review

View my Photos
bwpase
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-07-09          143527

Not many new posts here...

Just hit my 300 hours on my LK3054.
Excellent tractor never a problem.
Did switch to rotella 15-40 since the temps have been 75 and higher. Seems to run smoother.

Did see a few posts here about not using 'box store' oils. Must be a dealer. Have never had a problem using TSC oil or trans products. Everything super clean with the 300 hour service.

Anyone know where to get a good deal on a backhoe?
Have been digging a pond with my bucket but seems a little slow. Backhoe may be faster digging through the shale.

/bp

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kioti LK3054 300 hour review

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-10-03          146508

Bp,

Thanks for the heads-up info on the Kioti line. I've seen a couple of Kioti tractors and really like the looks, but I've never known anyone who actually owned one.

As for backhoes, you'll find the best prices at auction. I saw one sell recently for just over 800 dollars, and it looked nearly new. Most don't go that cheap, but you should be able to get one for about 2k at most any auction.

I'm sure the people here are getting tired of hearing about this, but I thought I'd tell you about proxibid while I'm at it.

Proxibid is an online auction system that allows you to bid live, while the auction is in progress, from the comfort of your own home. It is one of my favorite hangouts. See the link below.

Search the proxibid site for anything you are interested in, and you'll likely find it, eventually. The site is updated daily, and usually has over 250 auctions on the calender at any given time. Look for an auction near you.

(And no......I do not work for, represent, or get paid for advertising for proxibid. It truly is a great place, and they don't have to pay me to say it.)

Wishing you continued success with the Kioti.

Joel ....

Link:   Proxibid -- Online Auction Site -- Bid Live from home.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login