Go Bottom Go Bottom

john deere 2010 three point pump repair

View my Photos
JD-2010
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-09-02          165405

I have a 2010 and need to check out my pistons and check valves that operate my three point arms and fluid supply
to my power steering and front end loader. my arms no longer stay up after the tractor is shut off and when a load of any kind is on my bail tote in the rear I get a bouncing, I was told I have a blowed piston rings or check valve bad. has anyone every had this apart. I have a new john deere manuel on the way, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
JD-2010

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-09-12          165597

There are times the books aren't much good and you ahve a bit of a chore ahead to figure out what is really bad. The cylinder could be the problem or the control valve itself.

Something is definitely leaking by there is no doubt about it! ....

View my Photos
jdgreen
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-09-12          165607

The 2010 rockshaft can be tricky to repair. Especially if it is a dual rockshaft. The most important part is to removed every plug, valve and piston in the entire assembly. Clean and inspect everything. Blown seals, stuck valves and misadjusted linkage are the usual problems. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login