Go Bottom Go Bottom

buying parts

View my Photos
bigtony54
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-05-09          162623

Does anyone know if there is a place you can buy replacement brake pads and other parts for john deere xuv other than overpriced dealers talk about markup

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

buying parts

View my Photos
gatoraider

2009-05-09          162627

I doubt if you'll find anything other than Deere, probably because that's the way Mr. Deere wants it. He has always tried to keep others out and has done a pretty good job. That's all part of buying a Green Machine. What are they charging for a pad kit? ....

buying parts

View my Photos
ghitch75
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-05-15          162763

look on flebay for "the green dealer" and call him he'll work with you on price...how many hour on it?....are them wore down to the steel plates? ....

buying parts

View my Photos
bigtony54

2009-05-21          162870

There not worn yet but I do alot of stop and go its used for general clean up work in a 1000 home community Iam trying to get a head of stuff and that seems to be one of the first problems I forsee.
Isnt it a shame that you have to try and wheel and deal so they dont screw you and we wonder why our country is going down the craper ....

buying parts

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-05-21          162871

After 3000 hrs operating my tractor on a hilly property over 30 years, I figured my brakes would be shot. No, the shoes still looked new. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login