Go Bottom Go Bottom

Cab for a Gator

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-08-06          144375

Noticed some posts about snow blowers already. So maybe it is time to ask a question or two about a cab for the XVU Gator with the roll bar. Does anyone have one with a factory cab? If so can they be field installed or are they factory installed only? Are they noisy? Who else makes one? Anyone here built one? Thanks. Frank.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Cab for a Gator

View my Photos
kleinchris

2007-08-06          144383

I do not have a full cab but I have a front windshield that is on hydraulics to allow access to the front end. Factory installed. If windshield quality is indication of cab quality by John Deere, look elsewhere. After the first time I took it off I have had problems with it. ....

Cab for a Gator

View my Photos
hardwood

2007-08-06          144395

Klienchris; thanks for the info. The closest I've been to one with a cab is a drive by at a dealership while the Mrs. was along, so needless to say I did'nt get to stop and give it a look see. I knew Deere offered a cab from their web info., but being a new model I have been burnt in the past by buying the first one of something. As many of these new XVU's as have been sold, I'll bet someone here who has one is already figuring out how to build a cab. I'll wait a while and re ask the question by then I'll bet someone has pictures of one they home built. Frank. ....

Cab for a Gator

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-08-07          144405

Hardwood, have you check Curtis Cabs? Not sure if they have one for your Gator model or not. kt ....

Link:   

Click Here

Cab for a Gator

View my Photos
hardwood

2007-08-07          144425

Thanks Kt, I clicked up their site, but haven't had time to go much farther yet. Frank. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login