Go Bottom Go Bottom

Jinma 224

View my Photos
wscott
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-09-20          116661

Hello - I'm new to this site so forgive me if I don't know protocol. Anyway, I'm looking into a crate tractor from Jinma. I'm looking at the 224 - just a home owner on 5 acres looking for a general machine to assist around the house with moving stone, wood chips, plow a long driveway, etc. Does anyone know about the 224 and the crate deal?

thanks - Scott

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Jinma 224

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-09-20          116666

Scott, Welcome to Tractor Point! I don't have much experience with these machines. If you are mechanically inclined, have the tools, and don't mind making an adjustment here and there as making a few mods along the way, these are very economical machines that can get the job done. They are not for everyone as the dealer support structure is just not as wide spread or well established. Good machines for the "self sufficient" owner.

Below is a link to someone who has done the exact thing you are asking. Not sure if you have already seen it but thought I would pass it along. There are some other good links to folks that specialize and have a wealth of experience with this particular machine. Good luck and hope this helps! ....

Link:   Jinma 224 4WD Tractor

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login