Go Bottom Go Bottom

EPA Approved engine for Jinma

View my Photos
affordable
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-12-07          101763

We have just recieved confirmation that we will recieve EPA approved engines in our order of 300 series Jinma Y-395 Tractors,which is due in the USA at the end of January.We are hoping that the Y-385 engine is not far behind.We knew that they had the certification and just was not sure when they would be putting them in the tractors,this engine is a up charge but with all the EPA/customs problems it will be well worth the difference.We will keep you posted on the changes and how they engines run once we recieve them

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

EPA Approved engine for Jinma

View my Photos
Harryg
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-12-08          101908

Tommy, thanks for the good news. I'll tell ya these engines run pretty clean to start with. I didn't think it would take much to pass the EPA. Been a diesel wrench close to thirty years (senior moment)well make that 30 at least and these are not dirty at all. What do you think they did? a little governor squeek? Cylinder chamber mod? Mine (Y380) runs purrs like kitten with all sorts of power. Y385 & 395 is just punched out a bit and don't think 4 cyl is much more different in the technology. Hey, it old tech but it works. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login